||Quick Start Screen
When you first add SigmaPro to a page, the Quick Start screen appears providing information on quickly setting up SigmaPro. It also contains several links to install sample projects and configurations for you automatically.
||Save Projects to Files
Download entire projects to a single file that can be used with SigmaEx or uploaded to another web site.
Time is tracked per task, user and project using time added to comments and from using the task timer. Start and stop a timer on tasks to automatically track hours for you.
Optionally display project metrics including total Capacity, Availability, Reliability, Total Incidents and more!
Monitors a POP3 account for new emails and generates tickets based on the information. Automatically detects replies from existing tickets and updates the appropriate ticket.
||Complete Change History
Every change to a task is stored for review from the History tab in each task. All changes to all fields including comments are stored with the date, time and the user that made the change.
A new module that displays the items in a specific project. Perfect for information sharing with your clients. Includes the ability to download data to Excel.
Files can be attached to tickets using the Related Files tab on items. All files stored in SigmaPro are visible from the File Manager in the Administration Menu.
Install or build your own SigmaPro Plug-Ins.
Each user can easily create their own custom reports. No programming or SQL experience required.
||Help Desk Add-On
A module that simplifies the Help Desk configurations and setup for SigmaPro. This module is very simple and easy to use. Use the core SigmaPro module for administration while using this add-on module for your end-users to interact with.
Provide your users with a searchable knowledge base from one of the end user menus or place SigmaPro into the Knowledge Base Only mode to hide all other functions.
||SigmaPro DotNetNuke Dash
A Windows Mobile 5.0 application that gives you real-time stats of your projects, ability to post comments to tasks and view current users online.
Everything in SigmaPro is customizable to fit your organizations needs. Add custom fields, priorities, status, category, milestones and more specific to each project.
Windows application for reporting and analyzing data from SigmaPro. Includes the ability to export data between SigmaPro and Microsoft Project, dashboard with gages & charts, view real-time data or work with downloaded SigmaPro Projects.
Setting up new projects is a breeze with the Project Wizard. Step by step walkthrough giving you full control and details on every aspect of your project.
Delete the wrong ticket? No problem, open the Recycle Bin to restore single items or clear it out.
Integrate SigmaPro into your own applications using the SigmaPro Web Service. It's the very same web service used by SigmaEx, DNN Dash and SigmaLive to interact with SigmaPro Projects.
Marking a ticket as an Incident opens new data entry options and marks the item for review in the Incident Management console. Now you can easily track all critical incidents without having to sort through thousands of records.
||Team Based with Escalation
SigmaPro has powerful team features that allow you to quickly assembly teams based on DotNetNuke Roles, set team member skills, hourly rates and more! Escalate items by changing the assigned team and view history by clicking on the Escalation Tab.
Additional Key Features in SigmaPro:
- Include Ticket Links in Email Notifications
- File Manager
- Recycling Bin
- Knowledge Base
- Software Releases
- Help Desk Menu
- Software Menu
- Administration Menu
- Project Templates
- Custom Priorities Values
- Custom Status Values
- Project Dashboard
- Time & Cost Tracking
- Team Management
- HTML Ticket Comments
- Project Phases
- Disable visibility of fields, menu options and more
- Assign Custom Forms to the Project or the Ticket level
- Create custom Categories and relate them in hierarchal tree
- Automatic Detection of the current DNN User
- Personalize the Ticket View by adding/removing columns
- Ticket History Log
- Project Setup Wizard
- Control the display of fields and information for Help Desk setups or secured projects.
- Project Cost, Budget & Savings Tracking
- Move Tickets between projects or relate them
- Attach Files to Tickets. Stored in SQL Server.
- Project and Team Vision Statements
- Attach Skills and Skill Level to Team Members
- Set the average cost per hour of Team Members for increased accuracy of Time Cost Management
- Automatic Capacity Tracking
- Automatic Availability Processing
- Automatic Reliability Processing
- Incident Management
- Ticket Escalation
- Custom Reports
- Custom Fields
- Custom Forms
- Email Templates (10 Keywords plus Custom Fields)
- and more! with many new features being added now!
New Key Features in SigmaPro 8.0
Take SigmaPro farther with these additional modules from OnyakTech..
- (SigmaPro Everest) You can now register new users and search existing users
- (SigmaPro Everest) While posting a comment to a task, you can now also have that comment sent to the requesters mobile phone as an instant message
- (SigmaPro Vista Gadgets) New Windows Vista Gadgets give you instant knowledge of your projects from your desktop
- (SigmaPro) New option to Disable the Create New function for All Users New
- (SigmaPro) New option to Disable Ticket Edit for all Users New
- (SigmaPro Web Service) New web methods added to the SigmaPro Web Service to aid user management
- (SigmaPro Web Service) New web methods added to SigmaPro WS to obtain User Sales Orders
- (SigmaPro Outlook Add-In) New Outlook Tasks Add-In for SigmaPro with an improved user interface and more features making it easier to manage SigmaPro Tasks in Outlook
- (SigmaPro and Help Desk modules) Added ability to update the service rating without having to submit a comment
- (SigmaPro) Option to display the New Ticket screen by default
- (SigmaPro) New 2009 Task Grid with Skins, Grouping, Sorting and Filters
- (SigmaPro) Improved the behavior of custom task grid column display selection
- (SigmaPro) Color Code Task Row or Font Color based on Escalation, Completed Status and Standard.
- (SigmaPro) Ability to select multiple tasks at one time to perform an action. (Mark Complete or Delete)
- (SigmaPro) New Option to disable the "Create New Ticket" in the Help Desk module
- (SigmaPro) New option to Allow Unencrypted Query String Parameters
- (SigmaPro) New "Cancel" option added when editing KB articles
- (SigmaPro) You can now prevent users from viewing specific data in the task grid
- (SigmaPro Help Desk) New options to set the Help Desk to post to SigmaPro in another portal. This makes it possible to provide the Help Desk module on sub-portals while managing all tasks on a parent portal.
- (SigmaPro) Ability to limit project access to specific DotNetNuke Roles
- (SigmaPro) New option to allow Search of Custom Fields
- (SigmaPro) Improved KB Search and Title Length
- (SigmaPro) Add option to show Company List in top menu
- (SigmaPro) Add paging to the Knowledge Base
- (SigmaPro) Now stores files on server and limits file attachment types based on your DotNetNuke Host Settings
- (SigmaPro) Improved Data Management
- (SigmaPro) New Security Features prevent unauthorized access to tasks at multiple points allowing you to provide direct links to tasks in your Axon email reports or other modules without having to worry about security
- (SigmaPro Email Viewer) Improve Email Viewer manager making it easier to manage multiple email monitors over any project
- (SigmaPro) Improved Task and Project Custom Forms
- (SigmaPro Mobile) Updated for SigmaPro 8.0
- (SigmaPro Everest) Create New Tasks, add comments with hours, manage time tracking, work with personal folders, and improved user interface with multiple skins included
- Email Marketing with campaign management, scheduled batch processing, read tracking, dynamic personalized email content, surveys and more! Module: Axon (www.DotNetNukeEmail.com)
- Automated Email Alerts and Reporting. Module: Axon (www.DotNetNukeEmail.com)
- Live Chat with direct integration with SigmaPro allowing you to view all chat history with your customers and the ability to submit chat sessions to SigmaPro for review from sales or support staff. Module: SigmaLive
- Present custom charts on your web site over real-time data. Module: Kx-Pie
- Portal Community modules for DNN for web hosting providers who need an automated solution for customer sign-up and portal creation. Module: Portal Sign-Up.
- Build custom web forms without any technical skills to present and collect data the way you need it. Easily build customize user registration forms, even registration, call logging, contact directory, order processing with PayPal, custom user interfaces for SigmaPro or Portal Sign-Up or even use for data integration from other sites accepting data through HTTP Post, Query Strings or Sessions and save your database. Module: H2O (www.DNNForms.com)
- Get creative and add excitement to your site to present services and products in a way your visitors will be begging for more. Module: Oseta
- Get more traffic with link exchanges and onsite referrals. Module: LinkNex and Email-It
- File Management. Module: Nelson's Files
- Deliver critical news to your customers desktop with dynamically generated Gadgets for Windows Vista and Google Sidebar. Module: QPoke
- Web Site PopUp Ad Management with key features to display ads on specific pages, limited timers per visitor and more! Module: OnyakTech.Ads
- Dynamic PDF Reporting with custom layouts, charts, password encrypted and more. Module: PDF Reports
- Synchronize your folders in Microsoft Outlook with the core DNN Contacts and Events modules. Modules: Outlook Add-Ins (Events & Contacts).
- ..and more! Subscribe to the 1 Year Full Access to OnyakTech.com, you get to use All of the OnyakTech Software! Go to www.OnyakTech.com for more details.