| Custom Reporting |
The Custom Reporting in SigmaPro allows you to quickly and easily create new reports and save them for future use. Each report created is only viewable by you and they are saved in the database. Creating Your First Report
- To create a custom report, click on the “Custom Reports” image in the module toolbar and click the “Create New Query” button.
- Select the project you want to build the report on
- Each new report will show three clauses, you may remove or add as many clauses as want. There are no limits.
- Build your clauses by selecting values from the drop down lists. You will notice that the contents of the lists will change based on your selections. In the image to the right, the Status field was selected and all custom Status codes were automatically populated into the last list for you to choose from.
- Once you are done adding clauses to your report, you can view your report by clicking the Run Report link or save your report by entering a name for your reporting in the textbox provided and clicking the Save Report link.
Running Saved Reports:
Open the Custom Reports in SigmaPro
Select a Project from the list provided.
After you select a project, the reports you have created for this project in the past will appear in the Report list. Select the report you want to run and click the Run Report link
The report will execute the results will be displayed. You can filter and sort the results the same as you can with the primary Task List in SigmaPro.
SigmaPro is an